Message about Spring Co-op session:
Hello ARCHE Members.
Please reply to email@example.com to register for co op classes. Here is the info I need from you:
1) Names and ages of your children
2) Where you would like to teach or help and I will try and accommodate your preference. Every parent needs to teach or help and sometimes help twice. (see attached schedule for options)
3) Send an e-transfer to above email address for $25 registration fee (If you teach once, send $10. If you teach twice send $0)
4) Please indicate if your child will be choosing the alternative outdoor games class for 8+ (see explanation below info in the important notes)
5) Class supply costs will be paid to Lena Shuck after all the classes are determined and you have registered with me.
6) Please choose a week that your family could be the extra helpers to clean up and check all the rooms afterwards and let me know what date works for you.
Dates: Thursday Afternoons (May 10, 17, 24, 31, June 7, 14)
Location: Southside Pentacostal Assembly 41 Birchwood Rd.
Time: 12:45-3:30pm (Come for lunch before, play outside after if you like)
– I am still looking for teachers for a couple classes. I am looking for a teacher for the 4/5 class and the 8-10 class. If you would like to teach please let me If you want to teach but need help with ideas, let me know and I or Jenn Dean can help you! I stock busy toys at the church, so the 4/5 group can be a pretty easy supervisor role with a couple of games and songs built in.
– Class descriptions and schedule are in the attachments below.
– This time around Deirdre Sentis will be offering an outdoor games class for ages 8 and up in both class periods for any kids who would rather choose that option instead of the option specified for their age group. This class would have no charge. When you register, please indicate if your child would like to choose this option. Otherwise I will assume they will be joining the specified class for their age group. The choice must be made upon registering and they will not be able to switch part way through.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Looking forward to a great session of learning and having fun together!