MISSION RIDGE SKI TRIP DETAILS
Skiing has been booked at Mission Ridge for Wednesday, January 30 from 9:30-4:30. EVERYONE WHO IS PARTICIPATING IN THE LESSON MUST ARRIVE ON TIME OR YOU MAY MISS THE LESSON.
LIFT, RENTALS and LESSON: $39.50
LUNCH: $8.00 (optional)
- We are booking as a school group, so the rate applies to skiers age 7 and up. The package includes lesson, lift pass, equipment rental, and helmet. You can choose to ski or snowboard.
- If you do not want the lesson and the rental, you can purchase a lift-only option.
- There is an optional lunch combo of 2 slices of pizza and a drink (their pizza is fantastic!) for $8.00 (must be ordered 1 week prior to ski date). You may bring lunch or go out for lunch if you opt out of this.
- If you have children under 7 who want to ski, they must be directly supervised by an adult at all times.
- Lift pass for $26 can be purchased (no rentals or lessons), or
- Tot package that included a lesson, lift pass, rental, helmet for $65.
- Please book yourself as it is not part of the school group booking.
- There is one supervisor ski pass included for every 15 children/students. Once all registrations are received, it will be determined who will act as supervisors.
All fees are payable IN ADVANCE.
Please read the PARENT GUIDE thoroughly in advance so you are familiar with their policies regarding safety and other important information.
Please complete this RELEASE FORM prior to the event or day of. You are not allowed to ski without this release form.
POTLUCK AFTER SKIING
There will be a potluck supper at 5:30 following the ski day at the Jubilee at ELBC. Everyone is welcome even if you aren’t staying overnight! If you want to drop off your food at the camp before skiing please firstname.lastname@example.org” style=”box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(66, 139, 202); text-decoration: none; background-color: transparent;”>contact Monique to arrange that.
For those staying over, the cost will be between $20-$30/room rented, to help cover the cost of the facility rental.
The Jubilee retreat center has 13 rooms with bunk beds.
- 2 rooms sleep 2-3 (single over double),
- 10 rooms sleep 4-5 (one single over single and one single over double), and
- 1 room sleeps 6-8 (one single over single and two single over doubles).
Guests will need to supply your own bedding. The mattresses either have a mattress cover or are vinyl, so sleeping bags or sheet and blankets may be used. We have one playpen that is available if you need a place for a baby to sleep.
There is a lounge with fireplace, couches and fuse ball. There are some toys for littles, and a few games. Feel free to bring anything you may want for the children to do (games, toys, etc.). We could set up a movie night if there is interest in that.
Families will supply their own breakfast and may use the camp kitchen to prepare food. There are stove/ovens, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, etc. The expectation with all our guest groups is that the facility is cleaned to the condition you find it in upon arrival. If everyone pitches in, clean up goes quickly! We will aim to clean up by around 11-12:00
There is a cleared skating area on the lake and the camp has walking paths for outdoor fun. Provide your own food, or make food sharing plans!
Please make arrangements for anything related to the camp directly by email, phone or text with Monique!