Once again we have been blessed with skating times at the city’s indoor ranks over the next couple of months. All of our skating will take place at either the Al Ritchie Arena, or the Doug Wickenheiser.
The school board asks that our kids don’t bring snacks to the rinks, and they suggest the use of skating helmets. Normally we break the ice in half and USE half for free skating, and half for Stick & Puck. You are responsible for your own children!
Some rinks do not allow the use of skating aides, or learn to skate devices on their ice, and I would ask that you would respect the wishes of the staff at the rinks, making sure to show them the respect that they deserve. We are given this time by the school board let’s make sure that we are good stewards of the facilities!
Mark your calendars
- Wednesday November 6 1:30-3:30 – Doug Wickenheiser
- Wednesday November 27 1:30-3:30 – Al Ritchie
- Tuesday December 3 2:00-3:30 – Doug Wickenheiser
- Wednesday December 11 9:00-11:45 – Al Ritchie
- Friday January 10 1:15-3:30 – Doug Wickenheiser
- Friday January 24 1:15-2:45 – Al Ritchie
- Tuesday February 11 9:00-11:45 – Al Ritchie
- Monday February 24 2:00-3:30 – Doug Wickenheiser
- Friday March 6 1:15-2:45 – Al Ritchie
You can borrow skates and helmets from the Ehrlo Sports library if you don’t have them. Hope to see you there!