A second set of daytime swimming lessons have been added for our group! This is such a blessing when you already have evening activities and multiple children!
Please remember that we are guests at the Lawson and we want to be good representatives there. You are agreeing to the ARCHE Etiquette by registering!
The lessons are at the Lawson Aquatic Centre (1717 Elphinstone St) on Tuesday or Thursday mornings, depending on the level. They will begin January 29 and run for 9 weeks.
Registration is directly with the City of Regina, either online or over the phone:
- Online by going to https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/regina/Activity_Search, and entering the "Course Code" (See list below) into the search field to register for the applicable swim level.
- By Phone by calling 306-777-7529 and providing the Course Code (See list below) for the applicable swim level.
QUOTED From City of Regina:
Here are the classes I have set up for your group. They are all on the system and ready for registration.
Tuesday January 29-March 26 (9 classes)
- Swim Kids 1 - 9:30am to 10am (code number 13316)
- Swim Kids 5/6 - 10:05 am to 10:45am (code number 13317)
- Swim Kids 3 - 10:50am to 11:20am (code number 13318)
- Swim Kids 4 - 11:25 am to 11:55am (code number 13319)
Thursday January 31 - March 28 (9 classes)
- Swim Kids 9/10 - 9am to 9:50am (code number 13320)
- Swim Kids 2 - 9:55am to 10:25am (code number 13321)
- Swim Kids 3 - 10:30am to 11:00am (code number 13322)
- Salamander - 11:05 am to 11:35am (code number 13323)
You are responsible for your children at all times... those in lessons and those waiting for siblings. Please direct feedback about the facilities or instructors to ARCHE.
"Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,"
Philippians 2:14-15 NKJV